WELCOME to Rowan Environmental Training Services – professional construction & plant training covering all the UK from Preston.
Rowan Environmental Training Services are:
- Streetworks Course Specialists.
- An Accredited Training Centre with the NPORS and CPCS Plant Operator Training Schemes.
- An approved CITB-CSkills/City & Guilds Assessment Centre for Specialised Plant & Machinery Operations NVQ.
- Providers of Site Safety Plus Training for CSkills accreditation (SMSTS, SSSTS, and PMSTS).
Our centre is staffed with instructors who have many years of real world experience providing training to blue chip companies within the Construction, Waste Management and Heavy Industry Fields.
The training centre itself is fully equipped and offers excellent opportunities for existing and potential customers to benefit from the implementation of a wide range of ‘best practice’ standards in environmental, safety and industry related matters.
Courses can be tailored to meet the individual customers needs, with costs agreed in advance, and may be held at a customers premises or, if preferred, onsite at Rowan Environmental’s training centre in Preston alongside the M6.
All courses are subject to a programme of assessment, verification and accreditation.
The Kiernan Construction Group of companies have vacancies for the following:
- An experienced Class 2 Tipper Driver for quarry and muck shift work.
- An experienced Hiab Driver.
To apply, please contact either Joanne or Siobhan on 01772 797687
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org